Translate

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Helpful Apps, Part Two

I'm spamming my own blog today, and that's for two reasons.  One, this assignment is due today, so I'd better get all my app reviews up, huh?  Second, though, I've been doing research, but I straight up haven't had time to get anything online.  I've read a lot of blogs in the past, and they always say "I'm just too busy to blog!" and I rolled my eyes, laughed and moved on, because how hard can it be to find five minutes?

Right now, that not finding time to blog person is me.  I'm in the midst of an audit, an IEP avalanche, an official observation, a co-teacher with a broken foot and the tail end of a move from one end of the city to the other.  I'm swamped, and it's all I can do to keep the water balloons in the air.  I'm close to a splashdown, but it hasn't happened yet.

So for the second app, we're going to stay in the iProduct family.  Third Grade Reading Comprehension is a really cool tool that you can use in your classroom.  Tired of making copies of reading selections, grading them and keeping endless records?  This app will do all of that for you!  It's got 20 stories preloaded, plus it has the technology to let you add and create your own.  Questions are incorporated into the story, and the graphics and visuals help keep students motivated.  You can use the app in practice or test mode, and you can keep track of an unlimited number of students.  If this app would do my dishes, too, it really would be the most perfect thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment