Translate

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

It's an App Attack!

For the third app to review, I thought I'd mix it up a bit.  I'm tired of reviewing the same type of app over and over, so I thought I'd reach a bit outside the box.  As Tech Terms was happy to tell me, an app doesn't necessarily have to refer to something on a mobile device.  Rather, an app can be any software application.

So let's talk about software, yeah?  My good friends at Lakeshore Learning have put together a software package that, if I won the lottery, would be one of the first things I'd purchase.  Okay, not one of the first things - those would be a Disney Timeshare and this very awesome kitty condo, but up next may very likely be the Language Interactive Software Suite.  It's geared towards students at the kindergarten through sixth grade level, and it'd be perfect for my special needs 10th graders who are still struggling to master phonics.  There are 67 incredible software titles in the suite, and the cost ranges from $899 (one computer) to $8,995 (site license).  It's a pipe dream for all of us, but hey, you never know when wishes really may become ponies.

No comments:

Post a Comment